If you want a professional crew to install fiber cement siding onto your home in Chicago, then look no further than All Star Products. We can confidently say that fiber cement siding is a worthwhile investment for many homeowners. Let’s go over some of the best reasons for this outstanding home exterior upgrade.
Best Reasons to Install Fiber Cement Siding
What is fiber cement siding?
Fiber cement siding is a synthetic mixture of Portland cement, cellulose fibers, and other basic substances fused together with high heat. This results in a far sturdier product than conventional wood or vinyl materials. Many fiber cement boards have excellent aesthetic properties, enhanced by a variety of exterior-grade acrylic paint colors.
One of the most popular versions is James Hardie Siding, which is available to homeowners all across America.
Reasons to Purchase Fiber Cement Siding
These are the primary reasons to consider fiber cement siding for your home.
- It’s among the most durable siding materials on the market.
- Many upper-middle-class homes use it, making it a mainstay product in some of Chicago’s classier neighborhoods.
- It comes with terrific warranty coverage.
- The homeowner maintenance is minimal aside from repainting it once every 10 or 20 years.
- You won’t have to deal with wood-related nuisances like termites, woodpeckers, and rot.
James Hardie Siding: The Premiere Fiber Cement Brand
Which manufacturers produce fiber cement siding?
There are several, but James Hardie Siding is the best version of the synthetic fiber cement material. They first developed it in the early 1980s when homeowners wanted something better than ordinary vinyl. James Hardie Siding is not a “one-size-fits-all” brand either. They produce Hardie boards that correspond with the climate and weather in a particular region.
In Chicago, this means having a siding board that can endure both the warm summers and frigid winters. The James Hardie brand does this better than any other. This, of course, assumes proper installation by a certified contractor, like All Star Products.
How to Know When You Need New Siding
Of course, the decision to purchase and install new siding depends on homeowner goals and requirements. We don’t believe in pushy sales tactics at All Star Products, so it’s all about whether fiber cement siding would address your concerns and preferences. That being said, here are a few signs you may need new home siding.
- Your current materials, like wood or vinyl, are showing signs of deterioration such as cracks, holes, warping, loose boards, mold, splitting, chipping, and so forth.
- You’ve decided you need to upgrade your home’s exterior to add more curb appeal and home value. Many homeowners add James Hardie Siding prior to selling their homes to attract more buyers.
- Your home’s energy efficiency has plummeted because of lost insulation.
- Since fiber cement siding is fire resistant, you’d like to take advantage of that and protect your family.
Call All Star Products to Install Fiber Cement Siding on Your Chicagoland Home
If any of those scenarios sounds familiar, then we’d love to meet with you for a free consultation. Again, our initial meetings are no-pressure inspections where we assess your needs, and offer potential solutions.
Fiber cement siding is one of the best solutions, so if you wish to go that route, we’re the best contractors in the area for installation. That’s because All Star Products has manufacturer certification for installing James Hardie Siding. Plus, we can show you an extensive portfolio of homes we’ve re-sided all throughout the metro area.
Contact us soon to find out how we can install fiber cement siding onto your home that will provide years of protection and tremendous curb appeal.